- Find deals at over 1,000 of your favorite brands and stores
- Get up to 25% cash back on every purchase you make
- Share the love - invite your friends and get paid for their purchases
- Are you Deedy or Greedy? Keep your cash or donate it to your favorite cause.
What Personal Information About Me Does DeedorGreed.com Gather?
Information You Give Us When You Use This Website:
We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, providing our services, and communicating with you. This may include personally identifiable information such as, by way of example, your name and e-mail address.
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses our sites. Examples of the information we collect and analyze include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; computer and connection information such as browser type and version, operating system, and platform; the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) click stream to, through, and from our Web site, including date and time. We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
Information We Collect When You Use Software Provided By Us
We may obtain information about you, either individually, or in the aggregate, from other sources, such as third party partners and affiliates. For example, if you go to one of our Partner Stores, have Our software installed, and make a purchase, our Partner Store will notify us that you have made a transaction. As part of this notification, we will obtain the name of the Partner Store from which you made a purchase, the amount of the purchase, the date of the purchase, in some cases, a description of the item purchased, and your unique tracking ticket. The Partner Store does not provide us with any credit card information. We are not responsible for the accuracy of any information that we obtain from third parties.
What are Cookies?
Does DeedorGreed.com Share the Information It Receives?
Yes, we do share information, but only as described below. Otherwise we will not provide your personally identifiable information without your consent.
- Advertisers: We will share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
- Partners: We partner with other parties to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services.
- Agents: We engage other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include providing marketing assistance, providing customer services, sending postal mail and email to you, removing repetitive information from customer lists, and analyzing data. These companies and individuals may have access to personally identifiable information needed to perform their functions;they do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information that you provide to DeedorGreed.com for any secondary purposes.
- Service Providers: We engage other companies and individuals to perform enhanced services on our behalf. In addition, certain of our enhanced services require that we contact Internet directories and various search engines on your behalf. Many of our service providers have access to personally identifiable information needed to perform their services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
- Business Transfer: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or their assets. In such transactions, customer information, including personally identifiable information, generally is one of the transferred business assets.
- Compliance: To the extent permitted by law, we release account and other personally identifiable information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law; enforce or apply agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of DeedorGreed.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We are committed to protecting the security of your personally identifiable information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personally identifiable information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We store the personally identifiable information you provide on computer systems with limited access that are located in secured facilities. We also protect the security of your personally identifiable information during transmission by of use technology, which may include firewalls, access control procedures, and Secured Socket Layer (SSL) encryption software. We urge you to use a password to protect your account from unauthorized access by others. If others, including family or household members, access and use the Site through your password, you are responsible for the actions of those individuals. You should always choose to log out before leaving a site or service to protect access to your information from subsequent users.
What about Children's Privacy?
Children under the age of 13 are not allowed to use the Site. DeedorGreed.com does not knowingly collect personal information about children under the age of 13 or allow them to use the Site. If DeedorGreed.com learns that a child under the age of 13 is using the Site, DeedorGreed.com will close the child's account and delete all information collected about the child. Notwithstanding the foregoing, DeedorGreed.com may choose to retain the child's e-mail address as a means to prevent the child from re-registering with DeedorGreed.com.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions